Friday, November 19, 2010

6 Months

Time just keeps flying by and Nico is now 6 months old! I can hardly believe how much he has changed and grown since May. He is sitting up really well, eating all sorts of different foods and is getting a really funny personality. He is still just a little guy and was in the 25th percentile straight across the board at his 6 month checkup. He cried the saddest cry on the planet when he got his shots and didn't feel very good for a few days after them, but is doing great now and is happy as can be. He loves going for walks in the stroller, Aunt Lexie and Lola sent up a Bundle Me for the stroller and so, unless it is raining, we go twice a day. He also loves when Mir and Filipe get home at night, he gets all excited and waves his arms frantically until they take him from me (I think he gets a little sick of me by the time 5pm rolls around). He also loves Al, he watches him intently as he runs around the backyard and loves it when Al walks next to the stroller. He is still sleeping with Filipe and me at night, but is going to be making the transition to his crib soon, I love having him sleep with us but I know it is time and it makes me sad.
We are settled into the new house, still hanging stuff up and emptying the very last boxes. Mir got the Christmas decorations out last weekend so I'm sure the neighbors think we are insane but she loves this time of year & just couldn't wait.
Here is little Nico, growing like a weed and still cute as ever!! And yes Erin, I think every outfit he is wearing is from Deco & Sam -a little embarrassing but awesome too!!





3 comments:

Carl said...

Nico looks like Filipe when he was that age. get out Filipe's pics and compare.

Ratchfords said...

Why is that embarrassing?! It makes me so happy to see him wearing them! We are sure going to miss you guys this weekend! Thanksgiving and Christmas won't be the same without you! Miss you!

rex said...

LOVE THE BIBS IN THE LAST PIC. THEY ARE AWESOME