Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Anton

Our new addition arrived on Sunday, September 23 at 6:43am. Anton Carlito weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. He has kept us very busy but we have been loving him and are so excited to watch him grow up. My mom, dad, Mikah, Max and Skyler were here to celebrate Anton's birthday, it was so great to have them here. My family is a huge help when they are here and Skyler and Nico were best buddies. Watching them play together was so fun. Nico loves his baby brother, he brings him toys to play with when I am changing Anton and gives him kisses and high fives all day long. He is in preschool 2 days a week and absolutely loves it, he is a social little guy and loves to play with his friends in the neighborhood. Nico is full of energy, he is all boy and we are amazed at how smart he is and how fast he is growing up. Mir hasn't been around very much, she is taking all of her classes this year at Olympic College and is in the musical Tommy. Between here school and rehearsal we don't get to see her very much. I went to see Tommy on Sunday and was so proud of her, the show was awesome and she did a great job. Anton is a good natured little guy, he calms down easily and doesn't get upset very often. He is pretty adaptable and has already been to a few fall festivities with us. We went to the Harvest Fair when he was only a week old and last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. He was also my date at Mir's show yesterday and didn't make a peep the entire time. He is great in the Sleepy Wrap so we haven't missed out on much. He is growing fast and had already gained over a pound at his two week checkup. Here are lots of pictures since his arrival, I will try to do a better job at keeping this updated. One of my most favorite things is when they put Anton on my chest right after he was born. I got to snuggle him for an hour or so before he was weighed or measured.
Happy Daddy, Filipe was awesome - we missed the last boat so he had to drive me around through Tacoma, he was cool, calm and collected for the entire drive. I wish I could say the same for me!
This is how Nico fell asleep the first night, we got home from the hospital around 8 and he was beat. Now this is pretty much how we nap.
Lola always gives the first bath to the babies, so glad she was here to do it!
Proud Grandpa, I don't know what Nics would have done without my dad here to go on walks, thanks Mom & Dad! I love you!
Skyler and Nico were so cute together, they got along great and Grandpa kept them busy with lots of walks.

No comments: